Almighty God, you sent your only Son as the Word of life for our eyes to see and our ears to hear. Help us to believe with joy what the Scriptures proclaim, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
How do YOU feel today???
AWESOME… I really do not feel like sharing any scriptures with you right now; however, you know what??? I AM GONNA DO IT ANYWAY…
I am going to start this post by citing the Holy Gospel of Matthew written in the New Testament of our Holy Bible… IT READS…
Believers Are Salt and Light
13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Christ Fulfills the Law
17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
That is what I really love about faith… LET ME EXPLAIN…
Even though, I might not “feel” like doing the righteousness that Jesus Christ commands us to do… I DO IT ANYWAY… I will see my reward later… It is right to give humans the WORD OF THE LORD… I “FEEL” THE NEED TO SHARE WITH YOU A PSALM…
The Blessed State of the Righteous
112 Praise the Lord!
Blessed is the man who fears the Lord,
Who delights greatly in His commandments.
2 His descendants will be mighty on earth;
The generation of the upright will be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches will be in his house,
And his righteousness endures forever.
4 Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness;
He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
5 A good man deals graciously and lends;
He will guide his affairs with discretion.
6 Surely he will never be shaken;
The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance.
7 He will not be afraid of evil tidings;
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
8 His heart is established;
He will not be afraid,
Until he sees his desire upon his enemies.
9 He has dispersed abroad,
He has given to the poor;
His righteousness endures forever;
His horn will be exalted with honor.
10 The wicked will see it and be grieved;
He will gnash his teeth and melt away;
The desire of the wicked shall perish.
THANK YOU GOD FOR TODAY!
Be sure to stop by this post during your week… I will be adding personal testimonies and scriptures during this week…
On a side note: I can’t wait to run by 422 tomorrow…
MORE THAN SWEETS THE EYE…
THANK YOU GOD FOR YESTERDAY!!!
Yesterday, after reading…
I RAN… I RAN SO DAMN HARD I GOT A HOLE IN MY SOCK…
Let’s read more…
TODAY IS AWESOME!
TODAY I UPDATED MY RESUME…
319 Hill Street (717) 307-0395
Bainbridge, PA 17502 KEVIN SCHAFER firstname.lastname@example.org
MISSION To obtain meaningful, challenging full-time employment in my hometown or surrounding area (Hershey).
EDUCATION Digital Marketing, a 6-course Specialization Certificate Apr. 2016
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
Master of Business Administration May 2007
Pennsylvania State University, Capital College, Middletown, PA
B.S. Marketing Dec. 2003 Pennsylvania State University, Capital College, Middletown, PA
HONORS ▪ Dean’s List, Penn State Harrisburg
▪ President, Mu Kappa Tau: National Marketing Honor Society
▪ Beta Gamma Sigma: National Business Honor Society
▪ President, Young Government Leaders, 2010
VOLUNTEER Hershey Derry Township Historical Society Nov. 2016-Present
EXPERIENCE Social Media and Webpage Coordinator
- Updates social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to make society known to public
- Works with IT professionals to learn website capabilities in order to boost membership
- Attended this year’s Chocolatefest promoting 7th Annual Ice Skating Party to guests
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Hershey, PA Nov. 2016-Present
Church Council Member
- Monitors work completion schedules for repairs/renovations of facility
- Gives appropriate advice to church to further its mission in Hershey/Derry Township
Career U.S. Navy, Logistics Management Specialist, GS-0346 Dec. 2007–March 2013
EXPERIENCE Foreign Military Sales Coordinator
- Communicated information to customers/stakeholders, coworkers, superiors and subordinates that is timely, accurate, consistent, and responsive
- Monitored Contracts with Foreign Governments to ensure deliverables were kept consistent with law in government databases (technology)
- Validated that Time, Cost, and Performance targets were obtained by the U.S. Government when meeting an obligation on a contract with a Foreign Government (LOA)
- Analyzed Foreign Military Sales budget and recorded all workload issues with Inventory Managers utilizing government technology (DSAMS)
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of foreign military sales (FMS) cases to foreign governments
- Maintained fluency in program and case management as related to FMS using practical experience with FMS related financial systems and requirements
U.S. Navy contd…
Inventory Manager (2T COG) Sub-Counter Measures
- Performed specific, independent analytical assignments in support of projects and studies requested by management (Stratification, Disposal)
- Participated in planning and determining current and future supply requirements to meet customer needs (Loadplan)
- Oversaw programs and studies related to the execution of the quality control programs for inventory control and receipts functions (Intransits)
- Determined source of supply and execute requisitioning to fulfill orders
OTHER Gold’s Gym Harrisburg, PA Oct. 2014-Present
EXPERIENCE Facility Caretaker/Front Desk Associate
Upholds gym facility to maintain customer satisfaction
- Exhibits attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates positive work ethic and strong customer rapport building
- Opens and Closes Facility for operation hours
Gold’s Gym Camp Hill, PA Aug. 2010-June 2012
Front Desk Associate
- Balanced and closed out cash register for daily shifts (ABC Accounting)
- Assessed customers’ nutritional needs and recommended products
- Displayed effective communication and strong organization
Body of Change, LA Fitness, Harrisburg, PA June 2005-Dec. 2007
Personal Trainer/Sales Coordinator
- Marketed and sold personal training packages to public
- Demonstrated healthy living habits to cliental
- Worked with individuals from various backgrounds and abilities to motivate them in to reach their fitness and weight goals.
SERIOUSLY… “it is what it is”…
THANK YOU GOD FOR TODAY!!!
Today I learned the meaning of Invocation & Doxology…